1. Information We Collect
1.1 Information We Collect and Receive. In order for you to use our Site and Services, we need to collect and process certain types of information. Depending on your use of our Site and Services, this may include:
- Information you provide to us by completing forms on our Site, such as account registration, mailing lists, membership profile, travel preferences, etc.: For example, your name, contact, mailing address, phone number, or any other information you may provide in any request, form, or communication from the Site or related to the Services;
- Information you provide to us by contacting us: Any personal information you may provide to us through the creation of your account or when you email or call us. This includes information such as name, phone number, date of birth, mailing address, gender, demographic information, employer information, and any other details you provide in your communications. This information may be utilized for login verification as well as enabling use and management of travel purchases and related notifications. This information may also be required to comply with laws or regulations in order to purchase certain services, such as airfare. Travel Labs may also request your contact information for the purposes of having someone contact you for additional information, or in response to your request for information from us;
- Transaction information when you purchase Services from us: For example, if you make purchases with your credit card, we use your credit card information for shipping, billing, and credit card validation purposes, including purchases of third-party services such as hotels, car rentals, etc.;
- Login information, such as username password, that you may use in connection with our Services;
- Information about the ways people visit and interact with our Site, such as traffic analytics, geolocation information, and other statistics;
- Information about your activity through our Services, including your device information (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site), preferences (loyalty programs, preferred airports, time of travel, etc.), and other data you choose to share such as access to calendars to assist in booking and managing relevant travel plans.
- If you become a member and wish to enjoy all the benefits of our program, you will be asked to provide identifying information from your driver’s license, including your name, birthdate, id number, id expiration in order to ensure governmental verification for flying purposes. Travel history, travel preferences, and other personal identifying information will also be requested and may be required for certain services.
- If you choose to create a business account, we may share certain information between the accounts in order to ensure employers and employees can share information and assist each other in managing travel arrangements.
- Information about others: if you make travel reservation for another person, we will request some or all of the above information. You must obtain the consent from any other individual before providing that individual’s information to us.
We will only use personal information to provide you with information, products, or services you have requested, to improve your user experience, or for other purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information does not include aggregate information from which individual identities have been removed.
1.2 Information from Children. Travel Labs does not knowingly solicit or collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age, and children under 13 are not permitted to register for or use our Site or Services, including by subscribing to receive information from Travel Labs. Parents can contact our customer service department to access, change, or delete the personal information that has been submitted by a child. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it.
2. How We Use Information
Travel Labs may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To allow you to log into and access your account;
- To deliver our Services, including personalizing your use of the Services according to your preferences;
- To provide customer service and our support services;
- To process any financial transactions you make on our Site;
- To keep your information secure, and to be able to verify your identity and contact information;
- To alert you about product updates, special offers, updated information and other news and services from Travel Labs;
- To ensure our Site and services are relevant to you and your interests;
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you; and
- To contact you in response to sign up forms, contact us forms, or other methods of contact.
3. How Information May Be Shared
Travel Labs will never sell or rent any of your personal information. However, we may share your information with certain trusted third-party services to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect our Site, products, and Services. For example, we may partner with other companies to process your payments or store your data to support delivery of our products or Services. For accounts linked with business accounts, data will be shared with employers for management purposes such as budget management and reimbursement. We may also share information with travel suppliers for the purpose of fulfilling reservation and improving your experience to ensure potential offers, discounts, or similar promotions are relevant to you. Whenever we share data with third-party services, we require that they use your information only for the purposes we have authorized, and that they protect your personal information at least to the same standards we do.